Have been suffering from sinusitis for a long time? Then you may be wondering how to get rid of a sinus infection naturally. A sizeable sum of people has been suffering from sinusitis for a long period of time. While some have gone to the extent of opting for surgery there are some home remedies that you can safely rely on.
Your local health stores could be the best bet for you to start from to get rid of a sinus infection naturally. Most of these stores have their own products. You can either opt for them or if you have acquired thorough knowledge about sinusitis then go in for your own remedy.
Here are a few tricks:
1. Inhaling natural oils will relieve you of the discomfort almost immediately. Eucalyptus Radiata, commonly known as Eucalyptus oil, is derived from the eucalyptus plant. It oils has the tendency to clear the nasal passages as soon as you inhale it. Just add a couple of drops in a vessel containing hot water and inhale the steam. Or you can simply inhale the oil. Both are very effective.
2. You can also rub the palmarosa oil around your eyes, neck, chest and feet to get rid of a sinus infection naturally. This is highly recommended by nature cure therapists. This has a positive impact on clearing the nostrils and helps in breathing.
3. Mix a small amount of peppermint oil and olive oil and apply it around the sinus areas, such as eyes, chest and nose. This will give you instantaneous reprieve from the suffering. Apple cider vinegar is also used as a cure for sinus infection.
4. Just rub these natural oils and feel the difference. It is one of the best ways to get rid of sinusitis and your sufferings that came with it.
5. In addition to it, you can take equal quantities of beetroot and cucumber juices and double the quantity of spinach juice. Mix this concoction with 300 ml of carrot juice. This is touted to be one of the fastest cures for sinus. Drinking carrot juice can get rid of the sinus infection naturally.
By Jaren Jackson